Monday, August 17, 2009

Picnic Day

I took and finished the Australian Citizenship exam today. After a few days of half-hazard review, finally it's over. Now I can apply for Aussie citizenship and hopefully get a blue passport so I can go to visit Nen in LA. Blue is better than green to some freaking people. Now they can't deny me entry if I have blue!

It's a good thing I was granted my picnic day, today. At least I can relax after a whole week of work. I just want to enjoy this day. No cleaning of our car, no house chores, no washing of dishes, no cooking, no laundry... i'll just have fun.

Right now I am here at Abel's. I wasn't able to see her since Friday so I thought I'd pay her a visit. I am glad she is doing OK. Thank God! Oh well, enough said for the day...

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your citizenship.

You guys have to decide, either you go to LA or Nen and the kids go to you. Mahirap naman yung long distance relationship.

Best wishes.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats tol, Proud of the Egoy! Just make sure you come here in San Diego or drop me a line, we'll watch some Laker's games - Arnie

1:59 AM  
Blogger BOY said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home