Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Barrington Tops




Last week, my wifey, Nen visited me and my family here in Sydney. She took time off from work and her busy schedule with the kids just to be with me. We spent quality time together though it was so limited. We went to Barrington Tops and stayed at the Riverwood Downs Mountain Resort. It was a perfect getaway, very remote, very serene and far away from all the hassle and bustle of daily living.

So much memories we had that it was so painful when she left for home. Looking at the brighter side of it, at least we still have something to look forward to... getting together again. Missing each other so much is good in a way because you know that you are still so much in love with each other.

To my dearest Nen, if by any chance you get to read this post, thanks heaps for all the loving and caring you are giving and showing me. I know you deserve more than this, I'll make it up to you when the time comes. I will be waiting for your next trip to Sydney.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what a beautiful couple you are!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

hi al! kumusta na???? long time no hear...

thanks for the nice comment.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Doc Boy...what a nice good looking couple...

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home