Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weaknesses And Strengths

I am a Type A personality. I used to be a doctor once and my strength is making decisions. I admit I am a dominant and decisive person. I don't find any difficulty in decision making, be it good or be it bad. Whenever I decide, I always stand by it. Sometimes other people would say that I am often wrong but never doubtful. I guess that's pretty much who I am and that is my strongest trait.

I also know I have my own weaknesses as well. I tend to please other people and I always do what they want me to do. Bloody hell, come to think of it, I even make tea for my boss! I know I should stop worrying about pleasing other people and I should start doing what I think is best for me and be honest about it. This is my life and I have to make the most out of it!

It was once said that "worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength." I admit I worry a lot and I think that is robbing me of my confidence and strength! Now I realise that things become overwhelming whenever I am living in anxiety. Maybe its about time for me to slow down, relax and go with the flow of life.

I've done a lot of thinking, thanks to my non-satiable brain. I really have to do something about this inner conflict of mine which is slowly but surely eating up my securities. I should hone more on my strengths and do something about my weaknesses and conquer all my fears.

A new day will soon come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home