Monday, November 16, 2009

Asian Pride



I know that much has been said and written about the Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto bout. I know this post will be so redundant because all the congratulatory remarks and accolades have been expressed and done by everybody. Pardon me, I know that this post is a superfluity already but I really can't help but be vocal to impart how proud I am to belong to the Pacman's race. Not only does he represent the entire Filipino race but the whole Asian race as well.

We truly are world class! Thanks to you Manny! You taught them a lesson or two on how to give respect to the brown race.

Mabuhay ka MANNY PACQUIAO! Kudos to you! Well done, mate!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have penaflorida

we also have the feuding warlord families ampatuans and mangudadatus

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home