Thursday, March 08, 2012

Quest

It's been a very long while... So many things have changed, so many notable events happened, so many mothers birthed, some loved ones departed. Seriously, I never thought of writing again, until now. I forgot all about it, lost interest, to say the least. I didn't give myself time and chance to blog and scribble my thoughts and feelings. Perhaps I was so preoccupied, busy with tiny bits and pieces of life. I know I have all the time in the world to do it, 1 year and 2 months to be exact but I actually never thought about it. I probably fell in this bottomless pit of laziness and idleness, so deep that up to this very moment I am still free falling in it.

Some must be wondering how come I turned my back on one of the things I fondly do. I think of myself as Mr. Gump who after running for years suddenly just quit and went home. I know writing expresses myself, it helps me keep my sanity most of the time. I believe it is my forte, my strength. Writing is one of my joys in life. It is only thru this outlet that I can vent out, think up and communicate better. But why the hell did I cease to do it? A million dollar query which I hope I may find the answer too.

I hope this will be a start of a series of blog posts. I hope that in the days and weeks to come there will be more sentences, paragraphs and chapters to be written. I sure hope I can continue this and write more.

I miss writing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Goryo said...

please visit joseph's Story from Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center (CHMC) and share your thoughts here --> http://storyofjoseph.tk

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home