Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

Its been a month since I posted in my blog, I've been very busy with work and when at home busy with house chores. So much had happened this past month which I missed musing on, my failed AMC exam, Eric's 40th birthday, the Beijing Olympics, my new "old" car, my weekend shifts at the Mater Hospital, the car accident last Saturday, getting lost while driving to work, Tatay's diabetic foot, Heidi's return to the Philippines, Jil's postponed netball game, the boys' backyard basketball hoop, Ate Bless' visit in Sydney, Alvin's new job... to name a few.

August passed by that quickly and it brought with it the cool winter wind. Springtime is here and I HOPE it will inspire me to write more.

Good to be back... AGAIN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home