Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Blog Rounds

This morning when I logged-in to check on my blogsite, I received an invitation from dr. claire bear to join their "blog rounds," which is actually a group of Filipino Medical bloggers contributing weekly to form a collective insight on a certain topic.

I was surprised she found my almost "non-existing" blogsite...and at the same time excited to join and contribute. I was amazed to see prominent "doctor bloggers" also contributing to the blog carnival.

FYI, I am Abner Hornedo, a Paediatrician currently living in Sydney. I graduated 1993 from Fatima College of Medicine, had my PGI at Veterans Memorial Medical Center, 1993-1994, Paediatric Residency Training at the Delos Santos Medical Center, 1998-2000. I am looking forward to meet more friends in the medical field. Much as I want to regularly contribute to the TBG, time is a constraint because of work and house chores after work... (wala kasi kaming maid dito sa Australia) =p

I just hope I can submit my entry on time and if time permits contribute regularly.

To all "medical bloggers" out there... MORE POWER TO ALL OF YOU at MABUHAY kayong lahat!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonedoc said...

Thanks Doc Abner! You are very much welcome to join TBR. I would gladly refer you to the update and guidelines post of TBR in my blog, The Orthopedic Logbook. In a nutshell, simply, make an intro post about the TBR on your blog (introducing yourself also to the group, see guidelines) and link or comment in the guideline to link your post. Then you can actually see the schedules and archives section to see whos scheduled to host, then visit the host and join that edition by submitting post apt for the edition or host prerogative.

Thats it. Thank you for your interest and I am glad you're joining TBR

Bone MD
The Orthopedic Logbook
Main Stalker, TBR

10:40 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

thanks bone, md! hope you'll link my blog to yours as well.

abner

1:36 PM  
Blogger dr tes said...

hi doc, please join the 4th TBR, my site will host. Intro post is already posted. see you!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home