Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting Over You

by Abner Hornedo, M.D.


How can I start all over?
Knowing you are lost forever.
What will I do with my nights,
When all things seem not right?

How did you move on so fast?
My heart can't, although it must.
What did you do to mornings,
When bells just aren't ringing?

How did you heal so quickly?
Forgotten everything 'bout us dearly.
What will I do with my moments,
That are down and full of torments?

I want answers that I can't give,
To all questions my mind receives.
Someday, somehow when I see you,
Ask me how I got over you.

1 Comments:

Blogger dr_clairebear said...

hi! i found your blog through the pinoy.md site. :)

i just wanted to invite you to be a part of this week's The Blog Rounds , a blog carnival for Filipino MDs and medical professionals which I will be hosting on my site this week, Chronicles from the Middle of Nowhere. The theme for the week is "At a Crossroads."

you can read more about the submission guidelines in this post.

i really hope you can join us - if not this week, then soon! :)

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home