Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another Senseless Death

How many more lives must be wasted? How many more mothers and fathers will weep? How many more families will be emptied? How many more will loss a friend? It seems that senseless death related to fraternity hazings will be here to stay... Paulit ulit lang, iba iba lang ang nagiging biktima...

The latest murder of another would be college graduate, Cris Mendez, of the University of the Philippines is in the news a few weeks back. Another young life wasted, wasted by his would be "brothers." What kind of brothers kill would be brothers? Hell, even animals do not do that.

Made me remember what my father advised me before I went to college, DO NOT JOIN ANY FRATERNITIES. I guess my father made sense, I'm glad I obeyed him. I'm still alive!

My advise to would be parents and parents of young kids, PLEASE do not allow your children to join fraternities! The next life wasted may be your child's. To hell with fraternity hazing!

I attached a "video tribute" for him. I hope he did not die in vain. JUSTICE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah. killing and hurting is really not the essence of true brotherhood.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home