Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Behead Lintang Bedol!

GUILTY OF ELECTION SABOTAGE!


The weather is fine here in Sydney, sunny with temperature just below 20. My day is very good until I read this headline from the Inquirer. I said to myself... What the f#@k!

Let me refresh our memories, this creature named Bedol first came into popularity after the last Philippine presidential election, an election tainted by massive cheating and scandal. His name was clearly mentioned by then COMELEC Commissioner Virgilio Garcilliano in his recorded wiretapped conversation with the president. He is one of the "main characters" in the Hello Garci scandal.

2007 national elections came, the bloody idiot's name again became popular because of again massive cheating in Maguindanao! Apparently certificates of canvass where missing there, and the last person in the trail was guess who, f*@king Bedol! If not for the "magical" Maguindanao votes, Zubiri is not parading his suits in the Senate!

Now, he is just charged with contempt??? How come? Why not charge the moron with election sabotage and if found guilty jail the useless creature for life!?!?!?

If I it have my way... BEHEAD BEDOL!!! Abu Sayyaf style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home