Friday, September 14, 2007

Settling Down

Its almost a week since Abel and Jorge moved in to their new house and since then everything is slowly coming to be in order. Me and my mother are sleeping over here since last Saturday, someone has to be here since many are still coming during daytime to fix the house... the carpet people, the plumber, the waterproofing guy, the rain water tank man, etc.

Time flies fast, I didn't realise it's already Friday, another week added to my life. But I have no regrets... caring for my mother is always worthwhile. Its fun to be with her watching her favorite show "Judge Judy."

Annie is in the States right now, I don't know the exact details of her "tour" in the west coast. I just hope and pray that she'll be OK there. Knowing Annie that well, I know she'll be just fine. I miss her.

Spring is here and the weather is just gorgeous. The sun is shining brightly and the temperature is just on the 20's. Perfect! I just hope it rains on areas stricken by drought to prevent "crop failure." Otherwise prices of basic goods will sure sky rocket.

So much for today's ramblings, I do not think I am making sense here.

PEACE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi nice blog bumibisita lang po dalaw ka naman sa blog ko kuya hehehe.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

oo ba...

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home