Sunday, February 25, 2007

Diamond 1983



I had a great time last night, I met with some of my highschool friends at Ochi's Steakhouse and Cafe. The meeting was supposed to be at 3:00 pm, I was there at quarter past 3, I forgot... I am in the Philippines, Filipino time is always NOT on time. But it was worth the wait.

Jolet, Minio and his wifey, Penok, Ando, Malou and her hubby, Tess, Cecil, Fe and her husband Ferdie, Gigi, Juliet, Ross attended the meeting. We talked about the preparations for our Silver Anniversary next year over dinner. The food was excellent and was served on time.

Minio supplied the beer and California Makis. Jolet provided the laughs! We all had fun!

I am looking forward to see all of you guys again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aha! A reunion... It is fun to see old friends :)

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home