Monday, January 29, 2007

2 More Weeks

I'm beginning to count the days, only 14 days to go and I will fly back to Manila... I guess my holiday is over. I'm still praying for a positive outcome of my immigrant visa application. DIMIA has so many backlogs, I'm afraid they are saturated by applicants already. I am hoping for the best.

I really hate goodbyes! I will miss my mother very much when I go home. I have to save for another round trip airfare for me to return here. Why is it always like this???

2 more weeks...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ipagdasal natin. Hopefully you can get it.

Good luck. I posted on this thread pero di nag-appear.
As for the intercession of St. Philomena. I-yahoo search mo na lang yung prayers.

As I had posted, alis ako on Feb. 6 so that I can start looking for a job. The family will follow in May.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

Good luck on your journey to New Zealand... Always think of your children's future and your second thoughts of leaving the Philippines will disappear.

BTW, I received a positive response in my immigration application to OZ.

amhornedomd

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!! Thank God! That is great news.
So do you have to go back to the Philippines to process your papers?

I will remember your advice. (syempre, kunting jittery tayo ngayon)

Let us keep on praying for each other so that God will keep on showering us His infinite graces and blessings.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

yes, i have to go back to the Philippines for my medical examination, nbi clearance...

God bless!

amhornedomd

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home