Friday, February 09, 2007

On My Way Home

23 more hours and counting, I will be on board PR 210 bound for Manila. 3 months had already passed without me noticing it. Time flies really fast! Its so sad to say goodbye especially to my mother. I will go home agian with a sad heart. Its a good thing I have something to look forward to... my migration application here in Australia.

I am hoping to come back here PERMANENTLY as soon as possible. GOD willing...

See you soon Annie, Kuya Em, Don and Bats!

3 Comments:

Blogger rheiboy17 said...

doc, weebee!
by the time na nabasa mo ito, nandito ka na sa mainit na pinas, at nakatamasa ng trapik.
pero iba pa rin sa pinas di ba?

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, dito na ako sa NZ.
Naghahanap ng trabaho....so far wala pa.
Nangangamusta lamang.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

@ rhieboy:

salamat sa mainit na pagtanggap! iba talaga ang pilipinas!

@ anonymous:

konting tyaga lang, darating din ang break mo! GOOD LUCK!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home