Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine's Day

14th of February marks the "day of hearts." Here in the Philippines, Valentine's day is being observed by many Filipinos. Giving of flowers, exchanging Valentine's cards, going out on dinner dates, checking-in in motels are but some of the many activities couples do to celebrate this day.

My Valentine's day just passed without me noticing it. I went to Nationwide Health in Amorsolo St. that day. I had my medical examination there (a requirement of DIMIA). Sad to say, no more giving of flowers for me, no more exchanging of Valentine's card for me, no more dinner dates for me... I guess my relationship is in deep S#*T right now. I don't know if I can save it by myself. I reckon "we" both should do something about it. It is really on the rocks now!

Valentine's Day to all of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger rheiboy17 said...

ahhh, sad naman ako for you, di bale, it doesnt have to be feb14, everyday is valentines.... parang pang christmas ata yun ah?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

@rheiboy17:

thanks for dropping by. i hope you had a great heart's day with your wife and kids.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home