Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My First Day Off

Last week I asked my area manager, Jenny, to just roster me in three '8 hour' working days instead of the usual five '5 hour' shifts per week she was giving me. I told her that I will be starting to study for the AMC exams which I will sit come July. In a way I will also be saving money from the transportation fare while staying at home. She was very understanding and accommodating, hence this new 3 day per week work.

I am savoring this day of rest, after 3 months of continuous work... finally a taste of a day off the job. I'll just arrange my books and review materials and I will be studying again. If my brain will permit...

I hope I still have enough neurons left for me to pass this exam. The thought of studying during the majority of my life, makes me feel lazy. I reckon I had enough, don't you think?

Maybe I'm just too old for this.

Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaya yan. Never say die. No one is ever too old. You can do it.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

cheers mate!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home