Friday, April 06, 2007

Seven Last Words

For those who are not familiar, below are the traditional Seven Last Words of Christ

1. "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)

2. "Amen I say to thee, this day thou shalt be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43)

3. "Woman, behold they son. . . .Behold they mother." (John 19:26-27)

4. "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?." (Matt. 27:46)

5. "I thirst." (John 19:28)

6. "It is consummated." (John 19:30)

7. "Father, into thy hands I command my spirit." (Luke 23:46)

This Lenten season let us reflect on these 7 last words...

4 Comments:

Blogger rheiboy17 said...

techie ka pala!

ganyan din ako. nagtitipid pero kapag may bagong labas na gadget, nabubutas ang bulsa ko, bwiset!

10:11 AM  
Blogger rheiboy17 said...

naku, abner, sorry.
hindi para sa iyo ang comment na ito. nakakahiya! tae tae tae!

tae talaga ako.

sya, happy easter na lang doc!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

walang problema!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hei abner!

Belated Happy Easter!!!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home