Monday, April 16, 2007

Let Us Make A Difference

Election day is less than a month away. I am sure many of us already have a list of worthy candidates to elect. I just want to remind you to vote wisely and consentiously. Let us elect people who we think can overhaul our CORRUPT system of government. It is high time for a change and we can start that change by our votes.

Time to say NO to CORRUPT, OLD and TRADITIONAL POLITICIANS! Laos na kayo!!! We need fresh legs and brighter minds. We already had enough of this present system. To hell to all of you stinking government bandits!

Let us vote for a change and let us guard our votes with our lives.

"Hello Garci...."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it will determine the Philippines' future. I hope people are aware of that.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It will take a long time to change our system but I am not losing hope. I love the Philippines and I hope that I would be able to see the Philippines free from greedy politicians in my life time.

Have a great week Doc!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home