Saturday, October 21, 2006

7th Bulacan Doctors Badminton Tournament

We just concluded the 7th edition of the Bulacan Doctors Badminton Tournament. It is a biennial meet among badminton playing doctors of Bulacan. I missed the 4th, 5th and the 6th when I was in Sydney. The level of play is much higher now. Many new faces were also present. I played on men's doubles level A, we only managed a 3 win, 2 loss card, I do not know if we got a place for that. I immediately left the court after my last game as I have to attend to important matters.

Annie texted me again, as if there is really a connection between our brainwaves. I was about to text her to whine about my poor game and to my surprise my celphone received a message from her. She was asking the telephone number of our ex-pediatric department chairman.

I'm dead tired right now. I just couldn't sleep because it is still early. My elbow is hurting again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home