Monday, December 26, 2005

My First Christmas In Australia

Its a new experience for me spending christmas with all of my family here in Sydney. For the first time I experienced a very warm and humid christmas (temperature here was in the high 30's). Back home, December is the coldest month of the year, a complete opposite here in Australia.

We attended a Filipino mass in Blacktown, the whole of St. Michael parish church was filled with kababayans (fil-aussies). The mass was officiated by a Filipino priest as well. After the mass, we had an early noche buena and after eating the traditional gift giving.

I cannot describe the feeling of my nephews and niece when they openned their presents. They were very very happy! But during the whole time, there is a person who is lacking... ANNIE. I missed her a lot. It seems that christmas is not complete without her.

How I wish to spend all of the Christmases of my life here together with the one I truly love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home