Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ahhh Sunday

It's another quiet Sunday afternoon here, the weather is just perfect and everybody seem to be outside enjoying the sun. Nen woke me up early this morning, (she's in LA by the way) it's a great feeling being awaken by the sweet voice of your better half. It really made my day. I heard mass first thing in the morning and after that went straight home and did the cleaning.

Nearly lunch, I went to Rouse Hill to buy our present for Kuya Migo. We decided to give him a book about Origami, an art he really enjoys doing. On my way there, Nen called me to say that Rachel's team lost by a point and that she's about to watch AJ play. It's a good thing she was able to find her mobile phone otherwise we'll be out of touch, well, at least during the day.

I am hoping that the kids will react favorably when she breaks the news to them later today. Goodluck my dear...

I am looking forward to meet them personally and get to know them more, God wiling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed something along the way? When did you get married? and with the way you are telling the story, she has a child na?

Congratulations.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This screams "sourgraping" out loud! Fyi- you just made a fool of yourself more than anything. Is this the lowest you can go or should i expect for more along the way? If you're gonna do this, i suggest you create your own blog. The true meaning of love is letting go of her so she could be happy--even if it's not with you.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home