Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Didn't Realise It's Christmas

Maybe its because of my age... Or maybe because I'm still drowning from work... Or maybe its because Christmas is not such a "big thing" here, that I didn't realise it is Christmas eve already.

Bugger! I have to rush to the shops after work to buy presents for Kris Kringle and for "our" tourists as well. (Tita Nelly and the gang are still with us up to the New Year's Eve) Man, I hate shopping especially at this time but I have no choice but to do it! Bugger!

Happy Christmas ya all!

5 Comments:

Blogger ness said...

hi abner,

merry Christms to you!

please join our TBR Christmas edition, topic is about a memorable or unforgettable
Christmas past, a childhood Christmas dream or other topics in such lines of thought.

Do share!

Have a blessed Christmas over there!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

@ ness and anonymous:

happy holidays!

cheers!

abner

11:17 PM  
Blogger docemdy said...

Happy new year! I'm sure that wouldn't have happened to you here when Christmas songs start playing and malls start decorating in September!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

Thanks Em! Oo nga dito kasi Christmas is not a big fuzz, di kagaya sa atin sa Pilipinas, talagang pinaghahandaan at inaabangan. Kaya ako pumasok na lang sa trabaho...

A prosperous new year to you and your family!

Cheers!
Abner

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home