Thursday, November 30, 2006

Choice

I am happy to see my parents again, especially my nanay... There's nothing more like it seing her in good health. I am very much delighted seeing my niece and my nephews too. I am also glad to be with all my siblings here in Australia. I miss my badminton mates back home, all the gimmicks, the drinking spree, relaxing at the spa, but I guess I have to choose between them and my family and I chose to be with family here in Australia.

Well... life is really all about choosing, sometimes you may have good decisions and sometimes bad. What's important is to stick to your choice be it good or bad and stand by it.

Just whining....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Abner,
Buti ka pa nandyan ang family mo. I have my kids and husband but I do not have my mom and brother here.
Buti na lang may internet, nakakausap ko sila :)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Abner M. Hornedo, M.D. said...

Hi Al! Mabuti andito ako ngayon kasama ko sila... By February balik na ako sa Pinas...

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home