Tuesday, August 02, 2005

3's

Good things happen in 3's....
Okay, so I was doing some random blogging yesterday and saw this on a couple of different blogger's blogs, who got it from other blogger's blogs...but because I was randomly blogging, I don't know which blog I stole this from...so I will apologize now to whoever I stole this from...but Thank you....so here we go....

Three screen names that you have had:
potpot
ReNbA OdeNRoH
amhornedomd

Three things you like about yourself:
my nose
my eyes
my persistence

Three things you don't like about yourself:
the fact that i'm extremely shy
that I can't control my weight
that I have hypertension!

Three parts of your heritage:
Filipino
Ivatan
Bulakenyo

Three things that scare you:
death of loved ones
snakes
HEIGHTS

Three of your everyday essentials:
neobloc 100mg
a cup of coffee
taking a bath

Three things you are wearing right now:
my ORIS watch
my gold bracelet
ADIDAS sweatshirt

Three of your favorite songs:
Stay Awake - Ronnie Laws
Destiny - Jim Brickman
Lady In My Life - Michael Jackson

Three things I want in a relationship:
Love
Laughter
Trust

Two truths and a lie:
(You can decide which is a lie)
I'm still single at age 38
I have a dog named Paula
I love GMA

Three things you can't do without:
my xda 2
computer
thinking of HER!

Three places you want to go on vacation:
US
Australia
Scotland

Three things you just can't do:
Eat FISH!
Ride a roller coaster
I can't do DRUGS!

Three kids names:
Migo
Eki
Wey

Three things you want to do before you die:
Get married
Own a house and an expensive car
See my grandchildren

Three celebrity crushes:
Helen Hunt
Angel Locsin
Annette Bening

Three people you want to know these things about:
tatlo lang???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home