Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Despite The Rain

Its raining cats and dogs here this morning, I have nothing to do all day again except to click on my mouse and type on my keyboard. Its been two weeks since I got my wireless broadband from SMART BRO. Good thing I am one of the "10%" of those having good service from them.

My connection speed now taken from testmy.net is:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::
Download Connection is:: 350 Kbps about 0.35 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)
Download Speed is:: 43 kB/s
Tested From:: http://testmy.net/ (Server 2)
Test Time:: 2006/08/21 - 2:57pm
Bottom Line:: 6X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 23.81 sec
Tested from a 386 kB file and took 9.047 seconds to complete
Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 59.82 % faster than the average for host (204.22)
D-Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-RYZU6JML9
User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) [!]



Please be informed that I am, in any way, not connected or being paid by Smart to blog for them. Please visit the Smart Wi-Fi Chronicles so that you could know what I am talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home